OPPEIN package has expert techniques and tools to protect your items for shipping. It is strong enough through layers of packing, you can enjoy buying without worrying about subsequent assembly problems.
OPPEIN usually uses two methods for kitchen cabinet packing. One is RTA (Ready to assemble) and the other is fully assembled. As to the glass and countertops, we use cartons for packing and reinforce them with wooden frames to avoid breakage in transit.
1. After production and inspection of kitchen cabinets, they will be packed in cartons next. First of all, foamed plastics are placed at the bottom of the carton ready for panels packing.
2. And then, every panel in cartons is separately lined with EPE foam sheets and air bubble films.
3. After finishing that, foamed plastics are placed at the top of the carton to ensure that panels are wrapped very well.
4. Concerning the packing of the glass and countertops, OPPEIN packs them to a carton that is covered with wooden frames. This is particularly important for preventing countertop and glass from breakage during shipment.
5. Without wooden frames, OPPEIN panels in cartons will be bound with rope externally.
6. Every client who bought OPPEIN cabinetry products has a contract number for his order. This contract number and product name will be marked on the outside of each carton before shipment.
7. The regular strong seaworthy Packing is done.
8. Finally, pre-packaged cartons will be unloaded onto the warehouse waiting for shipment.