Ⅰ Performance forecast for this period
(1) Performanceforecast period：From January 1, 2020, To December 31, 2020
Preliminary calculation by the financial department:
1. It is expected that the annual net profit attributable to the shareholders of the listed company in 2020 will increase byUS$28,464,308.37 to US$56,928,601.27compared with the same period last year (statutory disclosure data), with a year-on-year growth of 10% to 20%.
2. It is expected that the annual net profit attributable to the shareholders of the listed company after deducting non-recurring profits and losses in 2020 will increase by US$26,008,773.97 to US$52,017,547.93 compared with the same period last year (statutory disclosure data), with a year-on-year growth of 10% to20%.
3. It is expected that the annual operating income in 2020 will increase by US$104,710,087.74to US$314,130,263.22 compared with the same period of last year (statutory disclosure data), an increase of 5% to 15% compared with the same period of last year.
Ⅱ Performance in the same period of last year
(1) Net profit attributable to shareholders of the listed company: US$284,643,006.36; Owned to a listed company
Shareholders'net profit after deducting non-recurring gains and losses: US$260,087,708.71.
(2) Earnings per share: US$0.68
(3) Operatingrevenue: US$2,094,201,785.74
Ⅲ Main reasons for the forecast of current performance
In 2020, under the background of the COVID-19, the company has helped the dealers in all aspects. On the basis of maintaining the advantages of retail channels, we actively expanded the channel business of complete packaging, one stop solution, E-commerce, and so on to drive the development of various categories. It has laid a good foundation for the growth of the performance in the reporting period.
Ⅳ Other explanatory matters
The above forecast data is only preliminary accounting data. The accurate financial data shall be subject to the audited 2020 annual report officially by the company. Please pay attention to the investment risks for the majority of investors.