Kitchen Cabinet Buying Guide
Remodeling a kitchen is the biggest and most exciting home improvement projects. The choices and decisions may seem endless, but the possibilities and payoff are immense. Kitchen remodeling gives you one of the highest return-on-investments of any home improvement project.
Before you begin shopping for new kitchen cabinets, make sure you have a well-thought-out plan for your kitchen remodeling. Learn the basics with this helpful kitchen cabinet buying guide.
The starting point for every kitchen is cabinetry（加连接）. Kitchen cabinet designs are customizable to meet specific needs, whether you’re a wine collector, or a family of nine. Specialty cabinets and accessories are available to match your style and organizational needs.
Kitchen cabinets are available in three levels of design and price:
TIPS: Feeling overwhelmed by the choices? Consult（加连接） with a OPPEIN’s design professional, who can help you see the big picture and narrow your options to create a kitchen that’s perfect for you.
The knobs and pulls you select for your new cabinets provide an opportunity to dress up the look of your kitchen. Today’s hardware is stylish and functional, plus it’s easy to find designs to match your esthetic. You can choose everything from the finish of the hardware to the style that suits you best.
TIPS: Select your cabinet hardware at the same time you choose cabinetry. This allows plenty of time for special-order pieces to arrive prior to installation.
Cabinet Display Accessories
● Add style with glass doors, with or without mullions. Finish the interior to match the exterior, or shake things up with a bright or contrasting hue.
● Store plates with panache. Plate holders face front or to the side for an interesting view of dinnerware.
● Down-lit glass display shelves put the spotlight on your decorative collections.
● Faux furniture legs and feet for cabinets give the illusion of freestanding pieces.
● Spacers, plinth blocks and rosettes add a decorative touch to your cabinetry.
<< Go Back